With more than 300 dining locations in the 4 parks, resorts, and Disney Springs, food is a major attraction for many visiting Walt Disney World. Although guests can certainly get their fill from the quick service and table service locations, my family gets very excited about the hundreds of snacks WDW offers! Though many more could definitely make our favorite list, my family voted, and here are our Top 10!
10. LeFou’s Brew A decadent frozen apple juice drink with a marshmallow topping found at Gaston’s Tavern.
9. Churros A delicious doughy treat with cinnamon and sugar found at snack carts throughout the parks.
8. Mickey Pretzel with cheese Any treat shaped like Mickey is a hit! This can be found at snack carts throughout the parks.
7. Mickey’s Kitchen Sink With two versions, this can satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth. The original (very large!) version can be found at Beaches and Cream at Beach Club Resort, while the smaller version with a souvenir container can be found at both Beaches and Cream and The Plaza Ice Cream Parlour in Magic Kingdom.
6. Turkey Leg One of the most iconic treats in the parks, this whole turkey leg can be shared (or you can hog it all, we won’t judge!) and can be found in Frontierland at Magic Kingdom.
5. Nutella Waffle This treat is the stuff of dreams. Waffle. Nutella. Fresh berries. Need I say anymore? Get yours at Sleepy Hollow in Magic Kingdom.
4. Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich Your choice of ice cream sandwiched between two fresh cookies… Do I need to explain why this is a favorite? Find this at Sleepy Hollow in Magic Kingdom.
3. The Grey Stuff Try it. It’s delicious. A little candelabra told me. Try it at Be Our Guest Restaurant inside Magic Kingdom.
2. Mickey Ice Cream Bar There is no denying how iconic this treat is. It’s a must do and can be found at carts throughout the parks.
1. Dole Whip The treat with a following that rivals the Mouse himself, everyone loves the Dole Whip! Get yours at Aloha Isle in Magic Kingdom – or even better, with rum at Tamu Tamu in Animal Kingdom!
Janine Dellacroce is a featured writer for this blog and Travel Agent with Fairy Tale Concierge. To learn more about her and read more of her articles, click here!